our organic collection
Every garment is made with attention to detail whilst remaining true to our paired-back, minimalist style and our comfortable/relaxed fit. Our organic clothing range is inspired by earthy tones that continue to feel and wear better over time. Some of our fabrics include; Organic Cotton, Bamboo, Hemp, Wool, Linen & Silk. The quality of our garments make for outfits that can be relaxed and comfortable for everyday wear yet the beautiful fabrics and unique prints allow our garments to be dressy enough for special occasions as well. Each garment will be slightly different and encompass its own unique qualities due to our handmade process and the nature of organic materials.
All of our clothing is designed and handmade in Melbourne by us! All of our clothing is made in our Melbourne based workshop by our Mother & Daughter duo - we don’t outsource our production overseas!
We are proud of creating quality garments not quantity.
All of our clothing fabrics are sustainably sourced, organic and made from all natural fibres. We are passionate about supporting Australia’s fabric economy and sustainably source all our fabrics locally where possible. Only natural dyes are used and in the case of our indigo fabrics — we hand dye and pre wash each piece individually.
All of our printed fabrics have either been hand-painted by our artist Hannah Nowlan OR have been designed and hand-screen-printed with all naturals inks by South Australian small business 'Umbrella Prints'.
GARMENT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
All of our natural fibre fabrics are delicate and need to be handled with care when washing. Please follow these care instructions to achieve optimum wear & longevity out of your garments. Please note that if these instructions are ignored your fabrics may fade & wear more quickly.
- (1) For all coloured garments (hand dyed indigo & printed) we recommend washing separately for the first two washes to avoid bleeding onto other clothing. Please note that slight fading of colours over time is a natural process for these organic fabrics.
- (2) Cold Machine Wash on a 'Delicate' Setting is best for all of our garments. If your machine does not have a Delicate Setting please use the 'Hand Wash Cycle' or the 'Cotton Cycle'. Remember to ALWAYS using Cold water & never hot.
- (3) Do not use bleach
- (4) Do not soak
- (5) Do not tumble dry
- (6) Do not hot machine wash
- (7) Please use a Wool Wash liquid detergent when washing any Wool garments
- (8) Warm iron only if required
- (9) Do not dry clean
GARMENT SIZING INFO
Please note that all of our garments are made to have a comfortable and relaxed fit. Please keep this in mind when choosing your size. We are more than happy to provide more detailed information about sizing in regards to a particular product found on our website. Please enquire via our Enquires + Contact page for additional information about one of our specific clothing products.