Every garment is made with attention to detail whilst remaining true to our paired back style and our comfortable relaxed fit. Our organic clothing range is inspired by earthy tones that continue to feel and wear better over time. Some of our fabrics include; Organic Cotton, Bamboo, Hemp, Wool, Linen & Silk. The quality of our garments make for outfits that can be relaxed and comfortable for everyday wear yet the beautiful fabrics and unique prints allow our garments to be dressy enough for special occasions as well.
All of our clothing is designed and handmade in Melbourne by us! We don’t outsource our production overseas! We are proud of creating quality garments not quantity. All of our clothing fabrics are sustainably sourced, organic and made from all natural fibres. We are passionate at supporting Australia’s fabric economy and sustainably source all our fabrics locally where possible. Only natural dyes are used and in the case of our indigo fabrics — we hand dye and pre wash each piece individually. All of our printed fabrics have been designed and hand screen printed with naturals inks by South Australian small business Umbrella Prints.
All of our fabrics are natural fibres which means they are delicate and need to be handled with care when washing. Please follow these care instructions to achieve optimum wear & longevity out of your garments. If these instructions are ignored your fabrics may fade & wear more quickly.
- (1) For all coloured garments (hand dyed indigo & printed) we recommend washing separately for the first two washes to avoid bleeding onto other clothing. Please note that slight fading of colours over time is a natural process for these organic fabrics.
- (2) Cold Machine Wash on a 'Delicate' Setting is best for all of our garments. If your machine does not have a Delicate Setting please use the Hand Wash Cycle or the Cotton Cycle. Always using Cold water & never hot.
- (3) Do not use bleach
- (4) Do not soak
- (5) Do not tumble dry
- (6) Do not hot machine wash
- (7) Please use a Wool Wash liquid detergent when washing any Wool garments
- (8) Warm iron only if required
- (9) Do not dry clean