Our range of handmade leather products utilise naturally clean and refined shapes in order to simplify and pair back clutter and chaos from our everyday lives. Each piece is individually cut, punched, stitched and beveled by hand in order to make each product unique in its own right. All of our slim lined wallets and handbags are apart of our organic range made with 100% vegetable dyed top grain cow hide. This type of leather will darken with age and exposure to sunlight. Over time our leather items will naturally darken, soften and become more pliable. In order to speed up this aging process your pieces can be left in direct sunlight for a day or so.
Leather is a naturally hardwearing and long lasting fibre. All of our leather products are made with 100% vegetable dyed top grain cow hide. This type of leather will darken with age and exposure to sunlight. Over time our leather items will naturally darken, soften and become more pliable. In order to speed up this ageing process your pieces can be left in direct sunlight for a day or so.
For maximum longevity of your leather goods we suggest the following instructions;
- (1) Avoid all detergents, soaps, oils and tapes. These may stain or mark your leather.
- (2) If dirty wipe over with a damp cloth. Don’t stress too much though - leather only gets better with age, wear, blemishes and dirt.
- (3) *Optionally* you can spray your leather with a waterproofing leather spray to help when removing stains in the future. Spray can be bought from most shoe stores however this may slow down the natural ageing process of the leather (which we love) but this is up to you.
- (4) Avoid excess rubbing or wiping over the makers mark.
- (5) Avoid leaving your leather items in direct sunlight for long periods of time or in natural elements like rain. This may cause the leather to brittle over time.
- (6) If damage does occur to your leather product overtime you may contact us. Depending on the condition of the product we may be able to replace, fix or repair your damaged item. An additional cost may occur in the circumstance of an item needing repair or replacement.